About Unity of Tacoma
In the beginning…
Unity of Tacoma was founded in Tacoma, WA by Rev. Warren Meyer in 1948. A new church building had it’s ground breaking in July of 1954. Unity of Tacoma opened its doors to worshippers from all over the Tacoma area two years later in 1956. It was located at 2102 S 23rd Street in Tacoma. They ministered and prayed for thousands of families over the years in that building, teaching the Unity way of New Thought spirituality.
The Evolution of Unity of Tacoma
As time passed and technology became more advanced, the congregation decided to expand their focus to include a larger online presence. They wanted to connect with as many people as possible. The congregation decided to move from this outdated location in 2018 to a new location off of 74th and South Tacoma Way.
Although the location was nice, it wasn’t quite what the congregation needed so the decision to move again.